- All orders will be processed the following business day. For Ground Delivery please allow from 3-5 business days, depending on location, to receive your order.
- All orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped via Golden State Overnight (GSO) in California, and FedEx for all other shipping states.
- Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Talbott is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
- We cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, so please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). Delivery companies will not leave packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this.
- Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time.
- The delivery service will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Talbott Winery. Talbott Winery is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- If a package returns, please contact the Winery at (831) 675-3000. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are sent back out.
- General Shipping inquiries, please contact the Winery at (831) 675-3000. Our normal business hours are: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Pacific), Monday - Friday.
The term "Talbott" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
You must be 21 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Talbott are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
States Authorized for Direct Shipment
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we do not ship to all states and limitations on quantities shipped may apply to some states. The checkout window will notify you if you have chosen a state we do not ship to.